Friday, November 14, 2008

Hooray for 80% off End of Season Sales!!!!

I've never had any fall decorations and have always said that when I find good prices I need to slowly build up my collection. I love decorating my house for every season, but that normally just means a few vinyl clings on the front door!
Autumn will never be the same in our house and I'm so glad!! It all started at the Christmas Tree Shop. Hallelujah and God bless the amazing person (had to have been a woman!!) who started that amazing place!!
I bought a cute bead garland there for a couple of bucks that went on my dining room hutch. I also bought 2 pumpkins that are made of corn husks. So cute! I forgot to take a picture of them, but will try to soon. I was so excited with my finds! I think I spent about $8 for all three things!
Then I went to Michael's...two times! Lord help me I love their sales!! All of their Autumn stuff is 80% off!!! Crazy good deals!! Here's what I put together with what I got there.The berry garland is from Christmas Tree Shop ($3.29) and the pumpkin inside the cabinet I already had (FREE!! It was a leftover at church that a friend gave me!)

The 2 glass votives holders were my Grandmother's and I love using them all year round. The hurricane I bought last year at Kohl's for like $4! The rest of the things I got at Michael's ($3.76!!!) There's a leaf garland, 2 different berry/bead garlands and 2 picks with pumpkins and gourds. I also threw in some pinecones that you'll also see in the shelf decorations. They were $2.90 for a huge thing of 78 at BJ's!! The tablecloth looks somewhat Spring(y) but I'm not ready to pay for a new one right now!There's a close-up of the centerpiece. I love it!!!
It's a huge improvement over this. Don'tcha think?!?!
These are the arrangements I made for on top of my 2 shelves. I used a leaf garland, some of the pinecones and some fall flowers. The glasses I already had and I put tealights in them. I can't wait to see them lit for Thanksgiving!

No comments: