Wednesday, March 24, 2010

5!!!!


Such a bittersweet day!
Today is Sammy's 5th Birthday!

Bitter because I kind of miss those crazy days when he was little and I had no idea what I was doing! ;)
Sweet because I'm so proud of the boy he's becoming and can't wait to see what God has for his and our future! =)

Samuel,
I am so incredible blessed to be your Mommy! I thank God everyday for placing you in our family! You made me a mommy and I am so very thankful! You're sweet and caring, smart and funny, silly and crazy! =) We have a ridiculous amount of nicknames for you and you love each one which makes me smile! =)
We love you more than words can say and we can't imagine how we lived 26 years before meeting you!
You entered this world with style! "Thanks" ;) for making me a complete spectacle at the hospital when everyone wanted to come in and see the "woman with the 11 pound baby"!! You were enormously perfect! =)
That spring day 5 years ago we welcomed you into our family and just a few weeks ago
 God welcomed you into His and we couldn't be more excited!! =)
Our deepest desire and heart's prayer is that you grow to have an insatiable thirst for knowing God, to love Him with an extraordinary passion and to serve Him with your whole heart and life. We can't wait to see what God has in store for you!
We love you, Samboni, Sam Barone, Rony, Ronarooni, Jamesers, Sambo, Mac&Cheese... (you get the idea!)

(I'll put up pictures of his actual cake and little party we had soon)

No comments: