Friday, June 26, 2009

Why CAN'T money grow on trees?!?!

If it did this is the first thing I'd buy!

I like that it's:
+ Simple
+ Dark Wood
+ Has tallerish rails on top
+ Can be 2 beds and still look identical
+ The ladder is attached
(cuz I have a certain 2 year old who would drag it around the house if it weren't!!!!)


We've been looking at this on the BJ's website and the other day we were at BJ's and saw that it's half the price in the store!!
That would be seriously sweet....but we still can't afford it right now!! =)
Some Day! =)
Another day I'll show you the rest of my dream furniture.
You know, because I'm sure you're on the edge of your seat waiting for it!

1 comment:

Coach Prentice said...

Debby...we found similiar bunks at Boscovs of all places...

http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWeb/Bundle.bos?itemNumber=25055