Monday, August 30, 2010

Ode to a great summer!

Ummm....how is it almost September?!?!

What I will miss about summer...
+ Sipping Lemonade on a lazy afternoon
+ Sending the boys outside to eat a popsicle (and so I have 2.5 minutes of quiet!) =)
+  Mostly unscheduled days of doing whatever we want!
+ Day trips to the shore
+ Soaking wet, happy boys playing outside (again for a little quiet. this seems to be a theme!)
+ Riding bikes and taking walks around the lake to explore

What I will not miss about summer...
+ Not washing tons of small socks!
+ Stinky sandles!
+ Humidity!!!!!

As much as I can't believe summer is almost over and I don't want it to leave I am excited about fall and all of the new things that are in store for us!
I also can.not.wait to decorate the house!!!! I luuuuurve fall decorations!!! =)

No comments: