Monday, June 16, 2008

Silly

Sammy and I were doing laundry this morning (which in itself is awesome. He loves doing it so much that I get tons of loads done because he's constantly asking to go put more in!) and he said to me "Mommy, we don't get in the dryer. That wouldn't be very good...because I'll get trapped and someone will cook me!" Huh! How's he know he'll get cooked if he climbs in there? I'm not gonna fight it though! Maybe he'll never try it...wait, he's a boy! Regardless of what he knows about dangerous things he'll still try them won't he?! Oh well! I tried it when I was a kid and didn't "get cooked"!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I used to hide in the dryer and washer too as a kid. One day a friend of mine tried to turn it on. I pushed the door open and never hid in there again. I did not "get cooked" either, but I was sure scared to death when I heard the dryer start!