Friday, October 02, 2009

Welcome FALL!!


I'm learning to love fall. I don't find it easy to accept the end of summer.

Who wants to say goodbye to:
* play dates at the park (i.e. mommies getting together to chat and who need their kids to run off some pent up energy/take good naps for crying out loud!)
* day trips to the shore (beach for the non-south jersey crowd),
* Rita's water ice (can I get an "amen"?!?!)
* eating on the deck/reading on the deck while the kids run off more of
aforementioned pent up energy (I have boys. 'Nuff said!)
* ICED COFFEE!!!! (*sobbing*)

But fall is also fun! PreK starts (and aforementioned mommies all sing the Hallelujah Chorus), the leaves get all purty, the weather gets cool enough to bum around in jeans and a sweatshirt, my house actually gets a smidge of attention since I want to put some decorations up!

It's a beautiful time of year so...

WELCOME, FALL!!!

No comments: