Saturday, March 06, 2010

Ode to Bargains!

This is so crazy fun!
I went to Shop Rite last night and saved an obscene amount of money (in my opinion).
I spent $44.56 and saved $64.66!!! Plus I got $8 catalinas for my next shopping trip and 2 free reusable shopping bags! 

So I walked out of there with $101.61 worth of stuff for just $36.56!!! 
How insane is that?!

So, tomorrow I plan on attacking huge RiteAid deals.

Here's what I'm gonna try. I'm still very new to the Drugstore deals and unsure of how it all works so I'll let you know how it goes down!
{Plus I'll have both boys with me so....please pray for me! ha! =)}

Transaction #1
Gillette Bodywash/Deodorant 2/$8 plus $2 SCR
2 Gillette Deodorants $8
2 Gillette Body Wash $9.98
- $5 off $25 coupon
- $4 off 2 Body Wash/Deodorant coupon
- $1 off BW/D coupon
- $2 off BW coupon
- $9.98 using (2) BOGO coupons
final = $6 Money Maker! woohoo! (hope this works!) =)

Almay BOGO plus $5 Single Check Rebate (SCR) when you buy 2
2 Mascara $5.99 (BOGO)
- $2 using (2) $1 coupons
= $3.99, plus get $5 SCR
final = $1 Money Maker! =)


Transaction #2
Biore Skin Care 3/$15 plus $5 SCR
2 Pore Strips $10
2 Cleansers $10
- $5 off $20 coupon
- $1 off coupon
- $10 using (2) FREE Cleansers when you buy Pore Strips coupons
= $4, plus get $5 SCR
final = $1 Money Maker! =)

Transaction #3
John Freida Products 3/$15 plus $5 SCR
3 John Freida products $15
- $5 off $20 coupon
- $9 using (3) $3 off coupons
- $1 Rite Aid Video Value coupon (I have 2 of these, but not sure if I can use both?)
= $2 plus $5 SCR
final = $4 Money Maker! =)

CoverGirl Products BOGO
2 CoverGirl products (approx. $7)
BOGO coupon to get both FREE!! =)

ReNu Travel Size Eye Solution 99cents
2 ReNu Travel Size $1.98
- $1.98 using (2) $1 off coupons

TOTAL for all 3 Transactions = $12 MONEY MAKER!!!

1 comment:

La Familia Garcia said...

You are too funny. I love the way you get so excited about the deals you find. I'm the same way though. Where do you get all your deals at? I found a blogger who always posts deals. You might like it. it's http://www.mommiecheapest.com/