Friday, March 03, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen ... we've finally arrived!!

Can you believe we've finally kind of caught up to "advanced" technology and have our own blog?! I mean really, it was just a few months ago that I learned what a blog is!! =) Well, here we are and we hope to keep you all updated on our lives. I really wish we had done this when Sammy was born because now I'm so torn as to what to do. Do I start from this point on or do I try and go back and post pictures of him since he was born and rack my brain to remember details??? I still don't know. I'm sure what will happen, to begin with anyway, is that I'll search through pictures and post the best ones (no matter the age) and tell you about them the best I can. Time does go by so fast!! It's already hard to remember what our first months were like with him...and it feels like he's always been with us! It's good to have you visiting us and please leave comments so I don't feel like I'm putting work into this and noone is noticing!! =)

No comments: