Monday, December 08, 2008

I have a dream...

...actually lots of them, but this is one that I keep coming back to because it just sounds so fun to me!
I really want to cater small parties like baby show
ers, wedding showers, birthday parties, etc. 
Maybe cater isn't even really the right word because I don't really want to be involved in all the other stuff.
I just want to make little yummys. 
I love making little appetizers and pastries/desserts. 
It makes me happy coming up with them.
Last night the hubs and I were talking about $$. 
Of course! What else is new?!
We were discussing different ideas for extra income since we're not making it on what we have now. 
Either one of us needs to get a night job or we need some other creative ideas.
I couldn't stop thinking about my little dream. 

I laid in bed unable to sleep thinking up different recipe ideas to try.
It's a sickness! Send for help!

This picture makes my mouth water and sends me into daydreams of making such things!

No comments: