Friday, December 11, 2009

I would like to thank all of the people who made this post possible...

Robyn, Steph and Ashley!!!
without your fantastical stories of feeling like you'd just robbed a drugstore because of the crazy good deals I never would be writing this post in which I share the night that made me very giddy! =)

I suppose I should also thank RiteAid for having these fun sales and accepting coupons and offering rebates that make them even better!

Here's what I got:



Here's what all of that is worth:

$54.91

Here's what I spent:

$18.44!!!!

HOW SUPER DUPER EXCITING IS THAT?!?!?!
I'm seriously considering taking an inflatable mattress and just living in the RiteAid.
That place makes me so happy and truly has everything I could need to live!
They even clean and do the seasonal decorating!
It does not get any better than that!!!

No comments: