Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Back to life as we know it!

Our lives are finally back to being normal and peaceful...ok, that may be a bit of an exageration. After all, there is a baby and a toddler in the house! But life as we know it has returned and it's REALLY nice!
My in-laws were visiting the past two weeks. We really did have a nice visit with them. Sammy had constant companions to play with him "out the porch" (as he calls his playroom) and Caleb was held almost constantly (much to my dismay since "the lump" as we call him will probably take another few months before he does anything more than roll and scootch!) It was wonderful to have a live-in chef and dishwasher since my father-in-law loves to cook and my mother-in-law loves to wash dishes! On the other hand, our schedules, meals, naps, bedtimes, organization...EVERYTHING was out of wack and it's great to be able to chill by ourselves!
I'll give a few more details on what we did while they were here later, but for now I'm gonna go make myself a cup of coffee and enjoy the fact that it's just me and the boys today and we've got nowhere to go, nothing to do and noone to impress (good thing cuz they're both in their diapers and I'm still in my jammies! ;) )




No comments: