Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My amateur baking

I've had several people ask me about my cake making. I obviously have no idea what I'm doing, but for whatever reason I just love it! It's really fun to figure out how to make things (and sweat and stress over whether or not they'll look right!)

Boz Cake for Sammy's 3rd birthday (the hardest one I've ever done!)


Elmo Cake for Sammy's 2nd birthday (wish we had a closer picture)


This was a cake and cupcakes for Sarah's baby shower (so easy!)


Ok, this isn't baked, but it was super cute. The first time I made one and it was easy! It's a diaper cake and you can see the favors here too.


HeeHee! These make me giggle! They were for a pig roast at church!


Unfortunately this one is blurry, but you can kind of get a better view of the tops.

No comments: