Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Camera/Wonderful Husband!

My amazing husband is so sneaky and totally awesome!!!! 
We have mentioned in the past how nice it would be to have a better camera. Ours is 8 years old and just a simple "point and shoot" digital something or other. Not a bad camera, but not great and it often made me sad that our boys' young years were not being well documented since the camera took mediocre pictures and was slower than my granny walking to the cafeteria to slurp pureed carrots for dinner (I don't know where that came from. It was totally random. And very strange)
Anywho (I hate when people say that!! It's so silly and just wrong!!) my awesome husband decided he wanted to get me a new camera for my birthday (28th birthday that is) and looked on Consumer Reports to find the best one. He happened to find the one that I had been thinking of and then found an amazing deal on one. He has this uncanny ability to find better deals than any woman I know. It's a sickness really.
So he bought the camera and kept it for several weeks until my birthday came and I was stunned when he gave it to me (along with the other 99 things he got
 for free with it including a beautiful new printer!)
It's amazing and once I learn to use it I'll post lots of cool pictures! =) I've already taken some good ones so I'll post them next, but I can't wait to learn how to do some cool stuff with it.
This is my new baby:

Isn't she purty?!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

we should take our awesome-o cameras on a double date =) i love my canon!