Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Disastrous cabinet turns Delightful!

I've been inspired to organize things around here a little better. I still have a long way to go, but things are progressing. Last night I organized 2 cabinets and one big drawer in the kitchen. 
I present to you the before and after photos.
BEFORE: (shameful, I know. Please don't judge me! But, please do notice that I had made an attempt a while back with the bins on the top shelf. They helped a lot, don't you think!)

Here's the top shelf before picture once the bottom junk was removed so you could see it better.
AFTER: (Top bins are still a bit overcrowded, but they're organized according to what they are - mostly baking things - so they're much better! Same goes for the bins on the bottom. The large one in the back has oil, sugar, flour, etc. The one in front has various kinds of rice, soup mixes, etc. Notice there's even some free space in front!! Unheard of in my cabinets since I have very few!!

No comments: