Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thankful Thursday

"I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose." - Woody Allen


I've had kind of a frustrating day.
Maybe not quite frustrating, just crazy busy.
Ok, a little frustrating too! =)
I've decided, though, to focus on the good things and not worry about the not so good things.

So, I was thinking about all of the things that I'm thankful. 
Obviously the list of the things I'm thankful for would be way too long to put on here, but I thought I'd share some of them with you.

I'm thankful for....
*sunny days
*little boys kisses
*whispered i love yous at bedtime
*singing in the car
*telling seriously lame jokes to Sammy who happens to think they're hilarious!
*winter time when I don't have to shave my legs 
(tmi, sorry!!) =)
*biting into a pepperoncini and the spicy juice squirting up my nose 
(ok, maybe not so much, but it made me laugh!)
*putting clean, folded laundry away that was just worn the day before 
(that's an awesome feeling!!)
*looking around my house and wishing it were cleaner/neater/more organized, 
but knowing that my kids are loved and they know it!!
*skipping with Sammy 
(and then being told by his father that I'm not allowed to teach 
him that because he's a boy!) =)
*looking at our needs and wondering how they'll be met and knowing that God ALWAYS provides!
*dreaming of spring!
*being a mommy!
*God's grace and peace when things are a little crazy in our lives!
my amazing/wise/hard-working/loving/God fearing husband!!!!!!!!

There are so many, many more!!
Maybe I'll try and make it a weekly thing to post a few things that I'm thankful for. 
I need it to keep me grounded! =)

No comments: