Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I have about 10 minutes before it's Friday so I'd better make this a quick one!

I'm thankful for...

...my hard-working husband who's away in Florida this week.
...the boys being very good so far since Daddy's been gone (we're only on day 2 though so let's not hold our breath! Just kidding!!)
...my brother, sis-in-law, nephew and 2 nieces that are coming tomorrow!!!!!!!! Yipee!!!! We haven't seen them in almost 3 years! Their youngest was just a few weeks old and they've never met Caleb so we're all very excited!!!

That's all for today. Please try and survive until next week's edition. I know it'll be a great one since we'll have had an entire week with the fam and Daddy will be home by then!!! =)

1 comment:

La Familia Garcia said...

Lots to look forward to and lots to be thankful for! Hope you have a great rest of the week!